Kanye West appears to have passed on from Kim Kardashian. Ye has apparently found love again, over two months after his divorce from the reality star was formalized. On January 13, TMZ reported that the rapper had married a mysterious woman called Bianca Censori.
The pair exchanged vows in a private ceremony, according to the site. However, it is unclear whether the marriage is legitimate because they do not appear to have gotten a marriage license.
Ye has already been seen wearing a new wedding band to symbolize his recent marriage. "Kanye and Bianca did have a small wedding ceremony," Us Weekly said. “Friends don’t know if it’s legal, but it’s very real to them.”
The connection also comes a year after his brief relationship with Julia Fox last year, as well as his being linked to a few other women following his divorce from Kardashian, although none have progressed to this degree of intensity. So the question remains: who is this mysterious new woman in Ye's life?
According to her LinkedIn page, the Australian native worked at Yeezy for a few years before becoming Head of Architecture. Ye also released a song named "Censori Overload" in December, which seemed to allude to his then-ongoing affair with the claimed 27-year-old. While the news of the rapper's latest marriage appears to be unexpected, we have gathered a few information about Censori.
Here is what you need to know about Bianca Censori:
- Censori was born in Melbourne, Australia, and now stays in Los Angeles. In an interview with Vogue, the 27-year-old explained how she divides her time between the two locations. "The pandemic brought a lot of Australian creatives back together for the first time in a long time," Censori told the outlet. "Melbourne felt like a melting pot of global creativity," says the author. People began to collaborate and span disciplines in ways I had never seen before."
- Since November 2020, Censori has indeed been working as an architectural designer for Kanye West's Yeezy. According to her LinkedIn page, she is also the company's head of architecture. Prior to joining Ye's firm, she was a student architect at DP Toscano Architects from 2017 to 2020.
- Censori studied architecture for several years before becoming the head of architecture at Yeezy. From 2013 until 2017, she was a student at the University of Melbourne. According to her LinkedIn, she eventually returned for her master's degree two years later.
- On January 9, TMZ spotted Ye and Censori eating in the Beverly Hills Waldorf Astoria. She looked to have recently colored blonde hair at the time. They appeared to be in a good mood as they sat next to each other at a booth.
- Even as the announcement of their marriage is unexpected, Ye has previously spoken about Censori. According to The Source, the rapper released "Censori Overload," also known as "Someday We'll All Be Free," in December. The Chicago native appeared to allude to moving on in the song while referencing his then-marriage problems. "I woke up to 'I can't do this anymore' texts, and the Bible declared I couldn't have any more sex until marriage."