Jonathan Porter, best known as Blueface or Blueface Bleedem, is a rapper from the United States. He rose to popularity after his song "Respect My Crypn" went viral on the internet, and he is known for his high-pitched voice and unconventional rapping technique.
Porter has been captivating audiences with his unusual rhyming since then. He has previously collaborated with some of the industry's most well-known artists, including Drake, Lil Uzi Vert, and Quavo.
The young male rapper does have a different voice and is usually related to Southern rappers Silkk the Shocker and Juvenile, as well as California artists Suga Free and E-40. Blueface has received widespread acclaim in the music industry and still has many goals to pursue.
Many people admire him for his amazing flair as well as his outstanding voice. The tattoos on the American rapper's face and torso each tell a distinct narrative. The most noticeable among them is Benjamin Franklin's tattoo on his cheek, which he refers to as his "signature."
- Jonathan Porter first appeared on the rap scene in 2017, sharing his tracks on Instagram and SoundCloud. Soon after, he adopted the stage moniker "Blueface Bleedem" and released his debut single, "Deadlocs." Scum beats produced the song, which went on to gain over 2 million views on SoundCloud. This song was followed by another hit, 'Thotiana,' which also surpassed 1 million plays.
- Blueface released his debut EP, 'Famous Cryp,' in June 2018, which included the singles Fucced Em' and 'Freak B.'
- Tch’. The EP was favorably appreciated, garnering millions of internet listens. Two months later, he released his second EP, 'Two Coccy,' which contained collaborations with Gogettakb, D. Loc, and 1TakeJay, as well as the tracks 'Blow Her Bacc,' 'Deadlocks pt. 2', 'Next Big Thing,' and 'Respect My Crypn.'
- Blueface gained further attention after releasing a music video for his song "Respect My Crypn" on WorldstarHipHop's YouTube channel. The video was eventually shared on Twitter, where it quickly went viral, highlighting the rapper's high-pitched voice and off-beat flow.
- He signed a deal with Cash Money West in November 2018. Upon checking his new song "Bleed It," he scored another viral hit in the months that followed. Soon after, the song's music video was posted on the Lyrical Lemonade YouTube account, where it received over 2 million views in less than 24 hours. Blueface and Miami rapper Lil Pump collaborated on Scott Storch's "Bussin" in January 2019.
Blueface was born in Los Angeles, California on January 20, 1997. He attended five different high schools during his high school years, such as Tahquitz High School, at which he played football. Later, he joined Fayetteville State University, where he continued to play his sport. Porter, however, withdrew from university owing to coaching concerns.
The tattoos on the American rapper's skin are many. In an interview with '30 Mile Exclusive,' he explained that his tattoos indicate his barbering past, religious views, astrological sign, monetary objectives, and a variety of other things. He also has a Benjamin Franklin tattoo on his face that he refers to as his "signature." Blueface also has his son's name tattooed on his right forearm.