Fat Joe Reveals The Other '5%' That He Wasn't Lying About Of His Lyrics | WhatsOnRap

Fat Joe Playfully Exposes the Reality Behind the Remaining 5 Percent of His Raps

Fat Joe Humorously Reveals the Reality Behind 'The Other 5 Percent' of His Raps
Fat Joe recently addressed the controversy surrounding his admission that he's lied in "95 percent" of his raps by sharing a throwback photo on Instagram. The image features Joe in the Bronx streets, pointing a gun at the camera, and he playfully captioned it as "This was the other 5%," accompanied by a laughing emoji.

Fat Joe's rap colleagues, including Cam'ron, Memphis Bleek, and Fabolous, joined the laughter in the comments. Cam’ron used laughing emojis, while Memphis Bleek highlighted, "That 5% matters the most," also adding laughter. Fabolous playfully commented, saying, "5% Gat Joe."

This light-hearted post comes after Fat Joe's defense of Young Thug, where he highlighted the creative and fictional nature of rap lyrics. In a CNN interview with Gayle King, Joe expressed concern about artists' lyrics being used against them in legal cases. He stressed that the music often reflects creativity and imagination rather than the actual lives of the artists.

In a subsequent clarification, Fat Joe explained the artistic process of MCs, emphasizing that lyrics are driven by inspiration and a range of emotions. He underlined the unfairness of using fictional lyrics to prosecute individuals and highlighted the importance of understanding the creative nature of music. Amid the humor, Joe conveyed the serious impact such legal situations can have on individuals and families, urging a thoughtful consideration of the complexities within the art form.

Follow us:  Twitter Instagram |  Facebook